Sunday, August 26, 2007

Links you may find helpful.

The CAP Agency does not necessarily endorse any of the organizations listed below. If your organization wishes to offer a link on this page or if a link appears to be outdated, please send us an email.

Community action network sites:
Community Action Partnership National Association
Minnesota Community Action Association

County sites for tri-county area:
Carver County
Dakota County
Scott County

Affiliated associations:
Crisis Nurseries of Minnesota, Inc.
Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging
Minnesota Child Care Resource and Referral
National Head Start Association

Partner organizations:
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Twin Cities
Carver-Scott Educational Cooperative
Catholic Charities of Minneapolis
East Creek Family Center
Greater Twin Cities United Way
Scott Family Net

Vehicle valuation sites:
Kelly Blue Book
N.A.D.A. Official Used Car Guide Company

Housing-related sites:
Homebuyer purchase and repair funds
Housing Link

Minnesota Housing Partnership
Plain Persons Guide to MN Landlord/Tenant Law
Renters Tool Kit
U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development MN Office

Other useful links:
First Call Minnesota
Senior Linkage Line
IRS Tax Forms
IRS Tax Form 8283 for Noncash Charitable Contributions

Minnesota State Law Library DOCKET SERIES

Suggested Referrals

PART ONE: SOURCES Helping Low-Income Minnesotans Solve Civil Legal Problems.

Federal Information Center. 800-688-9889. For help in getting the right federal agency.

2-1-1 Minnesota: the United Way's Information and Referral Number Dial 211 or on cell phones dial 651-291-0211.

State of Minnesota Yellow Pages Directory (Online version of Minnesota Guidebook to State Agency Services).

State of Minnesota, Minnesota's Bookstore, 117 University Ave., St. Paul, MN 55155. 651-297-3000 or (800) 657-3757.


Public Information Policy Analysis. 651-296-6733. Provides assistance to citizens and government agencies in answering questions about Minnesota government data practices, including freedom of information and data privacy.

Minnesota Attorney General. 651-296-6196 or 800-657-3787. For interpretation of state laws.

African Americans
Crime Victims
Gays and Lesbians
Hmong and Lao
Human Rights
Lawyer Referral
Legal Assistance
Municipal Law
Native Americans
Research and Writing
Southeast Asians


Minneapolis Urban League. North Office 612-302-3100; South Office 612-870-2695

St. Paul Urban League. 651-224-5771. Providing services to Ramsey county residents only.


Farmers' Legal Action Group. 651-223-5400 or 1-877-860-4349 (MN Only). Provides specialized legal information and services concerning agriculture and farming.


Minnesota AIDS Project. 651-341-2060. Provides consultation and assistance with legal issues related to living with HIV including estate planning, credit or debt issues, job discrimination, child custody and guardianship.


Hennepin County Attorney. Citizen protection/economic crime. 612-348-5550.

Minnesota Attorney General Consumer Protection. 651-296-3353. TDD: 612-297-7206. Investigates potential violations of consumer protection laws. Enforces consumer laws including fraud and false advertising. Racial profiling complaints.

Minnesota Public Interest Research Group (MPIRG). 612-627-4035. Non-profit group that advocates on issues of the environment, consumers and social and economic rights; funded and directed by college and university students statewide.


Aurora Center for Advocacy & Education. 24-hour crisis hotline: (612) 626-9111. Provides crisis intervention and advocacy services to victim/survivors of sexual and relationship violence, harassment and stalking.

Citizens' Council Victim Services. 24-hour hot line: 612-340-5400.

Tubman Family Alliance - Crisis Line 24-hour hot line: 612-825-0000. Shelter for battered women and their children. Services include advocacy, information and referral to community resources, legal assistance in obtaining Orders for Protection, support groups and safety planning.

Crime Victim Justice Unit (Minnesota Office of Justice Programs). 651-282-6256 or 1-800-247-0390. Email: Advise crime victims of their rights and monitor the enforcement of those rights. Investigate complaints of victims who believe they have been treated unfairly in the criminal justice system.

Directory of Crime Victim Service Programs (Crime Victim Justice Unit, Minnesota Office of Justice Programs). The directory is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all victim service programs in the state. Organizations listed receive funding from a variety of sources and may or may not receive funding from the Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Crime Victim Services. Inclusion of an organization in the directory does not imply that OJP endorses its programs or policies while exclusion does not imply that OJP disapproves of its programs or policies.

Sexual Assault Resource Service (Hennepin County Medical Center). 612-347-5832.

Rape & Sexual Abuse Center. Minneapolis. 24-hour hot line: 612-825-help (4357).

Women's Advocates Inc. 651-227-8284. Court advocate in family court to assist battered women in the shelter in getting Orders for Protection, etc.


Criminal Defense Services, Inc. 651-215-0668. For those who do not qualify for public defender.

Dakota County Public Defender. 651-437-4188.

Federal Public Defender. 612-348-1755.

Hennepin County Public Defender. 612-348-7530.

Legal Rights Center. 612-337-0030. An alternative public defender program providing criminal defense attorneys for low income and disadvantaged adults and juveniles.

Neighborhood Justice Center (NJC). 651-222-4703. An alternative public defender program and private nonprofit organization providing criminal defense for minorities and low income people.

Ramsey County Public Defender. 612-215-0600.

Scott County Public Defender. 952-454-8689.

State Public Defender. 612-349-2565. Handles criminal defense appeals for indigent people.


Disability Minnesota. This website provides a single entry point to over 100 Minnesota state agency programs, products, and services that are devoted to the range of disability issues. It also provides access to laws, statutes, and regulations in pertinent disability-related areas.

Minnesota Disability Law Center. 612-334-5970 (Twin Cities metro area), 1-800-292-4150 (Greater Minnesota), 612-332-4668 (TDD). Provides specialized legal information for people with developmental and physical disabilities.

PACER Center: Parent Advocacy Coalition for Education Rights. (952) 838-9000, TTY: (952) 838-0190, Toll-free in Greater Minnesota: (800) 537-2237.


Chrysalis-Legal Assistance for Women. 612-871-0118. Volunteer attorneys present legal information at Divorce, Divorce Dollars and Sense, and Single or Divorcing Moms Information Sessions. One-on-one consultations with volunteer attorneys on family law issues at LAW Clinics are available by appointment. LAW Clinic issues include divorce, custody, parenting plans, child support, domestic abuse, paternity, and post-divorce matters.

Parental Abduction Child Recovery Team. 1-866-HOPE-163 (1-866-467-3163).

U.S. Divorce Reform. 952-890-7459.

Women's Advocates. 651-227-8284 (Crisis Line) or 651-227-9966 (Business Line).


Lambda Justice Center. 612-379-2383. Preventive legal education, referrals and work place diversity training, for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transsexual people.

Gay and Lesbian Community Action Council Legal Advocacy Program. 612-822-0127. Provides legal referrals and related services.


Hmong American Partnership. 651-495-9160. Providing social services to Hmong families in the Twin Cities area.

Neighborhood Justice Center. 651-222-4703. Legal representation by staff lawyers for juvenile and criminal offenses. Bilingual staff is available (Spanish/English and Hmong/English.

Womens Association of Hmong and Lao, Inc. 651-772-4788. Abstract: Serves residents in the St. Paul area. Advocacy for Hmong women and their families.


Minnesota Civil Liberties Union (MCLU). 651-645-4097. Investigates, researches and provides free legal counsel for cases that are taken as civil liberties violations. Takes only a limited number of cases involving fundamental issues and constitutional rights under the U. S. and Minnesota Constitutions.

Minnesota Human Rights Department. 651-296-5663 or 1-800-657-3704.

Minnesota Advocates for Human Rights. (612) 341-3302. Volunteer attorneys represent low-income asylum seekers who have fled persecution in their home countries with interviews with INS asylum officers and in removal proceedings before immigration judges. Also provides brief advice, pro SE (self-representation) information and limited assistance in preparing asylum application to asylum seekers not accepted for full representation.


HOME Line, A nonprofit Minnesota statewide tenant advocacy organization. 612-728-5767, Greater MN 866-866-3546.

Minnesota Multi Housing Association. Hot Line: 952-858-8222.

Minnesota Tenants Union. 612-871-7485. Answer questions concerning deposits, repair problems, rent increases, eviction notices and other tenant-landlord issues. Advocacy on behalf of tenants with landlord problems. Housing court assistance (membership based service).

St. Paul Tenants Union. 651-221-0501. Assist in multi-unit buildings to organize and address problems with rental units and landlords. Educate tenants about their rights and responsibilities.


Casa de Esperanza. 651-772-1723. Provides support and education to battered Latinos who remain in the home - Provides referrals to batterers to anger management and treatment programs.

Centro Legal, Inc. 651-642-1890. Civil legal services to low income Latinos - Family law (child custody, spousal maintenance, support modification, marriage dissolution) - CHIPS - Children in Need of Protection Services. Legal services for Hispanic battered women and provides referral to other resources. Helps Latino clients resolve resettlement issues such as immigration, permanent residence, suspension of deportation, and assists clients to obtain work authorization.

Chicanos Latinos Unidos En Servicios (CLUES). 612-746-3500 or (651) 379-4200. Provides help for victims/survivors of sexual harassment, incest, sexual abuse, rape and their families. Services include: Bilingual counseling, Legal advocacy, Emergency post-assault hospital.


Alexandra House, Inc. 763-576-9999. Legal clinic consists of volunteer attorneys who answer questions regarding family and/or civil court matters. Offered 7 pm - 9 pm on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.

Dakota County Attorney Referral. 952-431-3200. Attorney referral listing to provide names of attorneys, including those who have a sliding fee scale, to clients who can afford one.

Hennepin County Bar Association. 612-752-6666. Lawyers' referral and information line.

Minnesota State Bar Association.

Ramsey County Bar Association. 651-224-1775. Provides referrals to attorneys in Ramsey County - Screens attorney to assure they are licensed and have met the referral service's standards.

Washington County Attorney Referral Service. 952-351-7172. Provides attorney representation to individuals with problems in family law, housing, grandparent rights and consumer matters.


Legal Rights Center, Inc. 612-337-0030. Culturally appropriate legal services, advocacy and social-referral services for low-income juveniles and adults in the juvenile justice system and the criminal justice system.

Minnesota Legal Services Coalition. 651-228-9105. An Association of the seven regional legal services programs formed to enhance cooperation and coordination. The programs help low-income Minnesotans with a broad range of civil legal matters.

Neighborhood Justice Center. 651-222-4703. Legal representation by staff lawyers for juvenile and criminal offenses. Does not handle criminal cases. Serves Ramsey, Washington, Dakota counties.

Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services. 651-222-5863. Does not handle criminal cases. Serves low income families in Ramsey, Washington, Dakota counties. New clients call 651-222-4731 during the hours: 9 am - noon and 1 pm - 3 pm. Seniors call 651-224-7301 in the morning. For all other business, call main number.

University of Minnesota Civil Practice Clinic. 612-625-5515. Legal assistance for non-criminal problems. Divorce cases accepted.

Volunteer Lawyer Network. 612-752-6677. Private attorneys volunteer their time to assist indigent persons with civil and pre-charge criminal advice. Will handle most family law matters.


Migrant Legal Services. 651-291-2837 or 800-652-9733. Provides civil legal information and services to migrant workers.


League of Minnesota Cities. 651-281-1200. The League of Minnesota Cities is committed to Cities building quality communities through excellence in governance, management and services to citizens.

Office of Citizen Service. 651-266-8989. The complaint department serving St. Paul Citizens.


American Indian Advocacy. 612-673-3028. Provides American Indians with information, referrals and assistance to city and governmental services.

Indian Child Welfare Law Center. 612-879-9165. Legal services that handle matters falling under the Indian Child Welfare Act.

Indian Family Services. 612-348-5788. American Indian adults age 55 and over and/or American Indians who are disabled and living in Minneapolis.

Minneapolis American Indian Center. 612-879-1700. Provides services that is essential and appropriate to meet the needs of Indian families experiencing difficulties with the social welfare system. On-line case management system to coordinate child protection cases between tribal and urban service providers.

Minnesota American Indian Bar Association. 612-335-7029. Non-profit organization of American Indian attorneys and law students, non-Indian attorneys and law students who are interested in Indian law, and American Indians who serve as advocates, prosecutors or judicial officers in tribal courts.

Southern MN Regional Legal Services and East Side American Indian Outreach office. 651-771-4455. Low income persons in Ramsey, Washington, Dakota, Scott, and Carver counties.


Legal Assistance to MN Prisoners (LAMP). 612-625-6336. Provide legal assistance to inmates of Minnesota State Prisons at Stillwater, St Cloud, Lion Lakes, Shakopee, Oak Park Heights, Willow River, Faribault, Moose Lake, Red Wing and Rush City.


Legal Research Center. 612-332-4950. Provides legal and factual research and writing to U.S. and Canadian attorneys in corporate, or private practice and factual medical research.


Minneapolis Jewish Federation. 612-593-2600.

Jewish Family and Children's Services of Minneapolis. 952-546-0616 .

Minnesota Council of Churches Refugee Services Program. 612.870.3600. Resettlement services for refugees entering Minnesota. Applications filed for refugees with relatives eligible for resettlement under U.S. refugee program.


Legal Advocacy for Older Americans. 612-332-1441.

Legal Services for Senior Citizens of Anoka County. 763-689-2849. Legal representation or advice in civil matters such as: medical assistance, medicare, supplemental health insurance, nursing home rights, Social Security Retirement.

Minnesota Age and Opportunity (MOA). 612-676-6300. Provides legal advice and representation to low-income seniors on a free, sliding fee or private pay basis. Home appointments are available for persons unable to travel to the office.

Ombudsman – Senior Services. 612-673-3004. A Minneapolis agency that provides information, referrals, assistance with City government issues, and tax preparation for seniors, people with disabilities, and low-income households. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Walk-in or call for an appointment.

Senior Law Projects (St. Paul). 651-224-7301. Provides free legal representation and advice to low income and other needy elderly. Case priorities for representation focus on problems that affect low-income elderly.

Volunteers of America of Minnesota Senior Services. 612-331-4063. Provides legal advice and representation to low-income seniors on a free, sliding fee or private pay basis. Areas include: real estate, probate, estate and medical assistance planning, wills, conservatorships and guardianships, power of attorney.


Somali Community of Minnesota. 612-871-6786. Legal advocacy is provided to clients in the areas of immigration, housing, custody, juvenile, family and criminal law.

Confederation of Somalia Community in Minnesota. 612-338-5282.


United Cambodian Association of Minnesota (UCAM). 651-222-3299 or 800-326-1588. Provides legal services to Cambodians.

Southeast Asian Refugee Community Home (SEARCH). 612-673-9388. Pro-bono legal advocacy - Asian juvenile delinquency prevention and intervention. Crime prevention training, translation/interpretation in court - Court preparation and victim's services.

Southeast Asian Community Council. 612-521-4859.


Internal Revenue Service. 1-800-829-1040. Federal income tax questions answered.

Minnesota Department of Revenue. 651-296-3781. State income tax questions answered.


Vietnamese Minnesotans Association. 651-290-4791. Youth crime prevention/intervention - Services to victims of general crime and gang violence. Domestic abuse counseling including abused children - Referral to appropriate legal services.

Vietnamese Social Services. 651-632-8927. Information on health, social services, employment, welfare, housing and other resources available in the Twin Cities.

Return to Library Publications
Return to Home Page

Minnesota State Law Library: Suggested Referrals
Phone: (651) 296-2775; Fax: (651) 296-6740

We welcome your input. Please send any suggestions to the webweaver.

Last update: August 14, 2007
Links checked: April 30, 2007



Marriage, Women, and the Law

Family law is an evolving discipline, responding directly to profound societal changes which demand powerful legal support.

Since most the state Legislatures amended their Family Law Codes, over a quarter of a century ago, to permit "no-fault" divorce, the number of divorces has soared. Gender roles have multiplied and merged, and children's needs are given top priority. Mediation has emerged as an indispensable tool in settling cases. Joint custody has become the norm rather than the exception. Prenuptial and asset partition agreements are more common. And Texas has become the last state to allow court-ordered alimony.

Some say family law cases will be taken out of the courts and made administrative in nature. Others call for the abolition of no-fault, making divorce more difficult to obtain. Whatever the direction, the constantly changing culture will define family law's responsibility to spouses, parents and children.

"Criminal lawyers see the worst people at their best. Divorce lawyers see the best people at their worst." -- Thomas B. Concannon, Jr. Mayor, City of Newton, and former divorce lawyer

CRISIS INFORMATION CENTER || Calculate Support || || Start Or Respond || || Divorce OnLine ||

Divored with Children?

  • Basic Facts Re: Child Support
  • Child Support Compliance correlated to Visitation
  • Listing of all US Offices of Child Support Enforcement
  • Collecting Child Support
  • Texas Child Support Pro Se Manual
  • Child Support Enforcement Forms
  • LookUp Business Directory
  • More Family Law Issues
    From Other Guides
  • Let's Talk About Paternity
  • Paternity Testing
  • The Fathering Factor:
    Disproving biological fatherhood down the road may prove academic

    Children Have Rights Too! -- Grandparents Rights, Mothers Without Custody, Parents Without Partners, Stepfamily Association of America.
    Health Benefits under COBRA -- Federal law requires employers' health insurance companies to provide continued coverage to spouses after divorce.

  • New Hampshire
  • New Jersey
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Ohio
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • Wisconsin
  • Wyoming
    COURTS.NET || Courts || JURIST: Cases & Statutes || LEXIS® || Access the States Inventory Project Database

    Court World Wide Web URL Date of Earliest Opinion
    D.C. Cir. Mar. 95
    1st Cir. Nov. 95
    2d Cir. Sep. 95
    3d Cir. May 94
    4th Cir. Jan. 95
    5th Cir. Nov. 92
    6th Cir. Jan. 95
    7th Cir. Aug. 95
    8th Cir. Oct. 95
    9th Cir.

    January 1, 1993 through March 31, 2001
    10th Cir. Aug. 95
    11th Cir. Nov. 94
    Fed. Cir. Aug. 95
    US Armed Forces Court of Appeals June 27, 1995
    US Customs Service
  • Legal Precedent Retrieval System (LPRS)
  • Customs HeadQuarters Rulings
  • United States Court of Federal Claims

  • Federal District Court Locator
    Federal Administrative Decisions & other Actions


    Court World Wide Web URL Date of Earliest Opinion
    Alaska* Jan. 91
    Ark.* Jan. 96
    California and local government sites listing courts from the Office of the State Public Defender, California as well as Orange County Superior Court with links to all other County Courts ?
    Colorado || ?
    Florida Sep. 95
    Idaho* Dec. 95
    Illinois* May 23, 1996
    Indiana* Judicial Opinions of Indiana Courts (Supreme, Appeals and Tax) with Oral Arguments, Supreme Court Rules Amendments and Tax Summaries and Archive of Opinions
    The Indiana Law Blog: Focus is on Indiana law, and on developments in law and technology of interest not just to Indiana lawyers.
  • Indiana Rules of Court, Jury Rules (eff. Jan. 1, 2003)
  • Jan. 95
    Mass.* Apr. 96
    Michigan Oct. 95
    Minn.* May 96
    Miss.* Feb. 96
    Missouri Feb. 95
    N.H. Nov. 95
    N.Y. Jan. 92
    N.C.* Dec. 95
    Ohio May 92
    Tenn.* Aug. 95
    Vermont gopher:// Aug. 91
    Wash.* Mar. 96
    Wis.* Oct. 95
    Wyo. Jan. 96
    * State court of appeals opinions are also available from the same Web site.


    State Courts

    No Justice in Small Town Courts
    US Statutes
    State Constitutions [Alternative Source]

    Access the States Inventory Project Database

    Search U.S. State Government Links alphabetically
    Electronic Court Filing Resources on the Internet
    Multiple Federal Courts and Statute - Search
    US Courts Online

    U.S. Judicial Branch Resources

    The Federal Judiciary Homepage
    Congressional InfoSystem
    The Guide to Law Online,
    prepared by the
    U.S. Law Library of Congress.


    Legal Megasites
    Foreign and International Law Research Guides

    Non-U.S. Legal Resources
    for the Internet Users

    LII Indexes and Uniform Rules of
  • Basic Legal Citation
  • Evidence
  • Criminal Procedure
  • Civil Procedure
  • Appellate Procedure
  • Professional Conduct
  • Legal Ethics Resources
  • Federal

  • Supreme Court Rules
  • Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
  • Federal Rules of Evidence
  • Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
  • Code of Federal Regulations
  • State

  • State Criminal Procedures
  • State Civil Procedures
  • State Evidence Rules
  • Table: State-Specific Practices in Citation Standards
  • Thursday, August 23, 2007

    Welcome to FindLaw for the Public

    This site is here to help you find solutions to your legal issues. To get started, select a topic from the list below:

  • Accidents & Injuries - Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, More...
  • Bankruptcy & Debt - New Bankruptcy Law, Debt Relief, More...
  • Car Accidents - Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, More...
  • Civil Rights - Employment, Housing, Laws, More...
  • Criminal Law - Crimes A to Z, Your Rights, More...
  • Dangerous Products - Asbestos, Dangerous Drugs, Recalls, More...
  • DUI / DWI - State DUI Laws, DUI Resources, More...
  • Divorce & Family Law - Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Divorce, More...
  • Employee Rights - Losing a Job, Wages, Harassment, More...
  • Estate Planning - Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Probate, More...
  • Immigration - Citizenship, Green Cards, Visas, More...
  • Real Estate - For Homeowners, Tenants, Landlords, Foreclosure, More...
  • Small Business - Incorporation, Forms & Contracts, Employment, More...
  • Traffic Violations - Tickets A to Z, State Traffic Law, DMVs, More...
  • More Topics...
  • All Topics in FindLaw for the Public, by Subject Area
    (you can also view all topics in alphabetical order)
    - Animal & Dog Bite
    - Assault and Battery
    - Aviation Accident
    - Birth Injury
    - Brain Injury
    - Construction Accident
    - Defamation, Libel and Slander
    - Food Poisoning
    - Medical Malpractice
    - Mesothelioma & Asbestos
    - Mold
    - Nursing Home Abuse
    - Pedestrian Accident
    - Personal Injury
    - Premises Liability
    - Railroad Worker Injury
    - Slip and Fall Accident
    - Workers' Compensation
    - Wrongful Death
    - Car Accident
    - Motorcycle Accident
    - Truck Accident
    - Criminal Law
    - DUI / DWI
    - Accutane
    - Acetaminophen
    - Ambien
    - Aredia
    - Avandia
    - Baycol
    - Benzene
    - Beryllium
    - Bextra
    - Celebrex
    - Celexa
    - Cialis
    - Crestor
    - Darvon / Darvocet
    - Depo-Provera
    - Diclofenac
    - Drug-Coated Stents
    - Duragesic Patch
    - Effexor
    - Ephedra
    - Evista
    - Fluvoxamine
    - Fosamax
    - Gleevec
    - Guidant Defibrillator / Pacemaker
    - Ketek
    - Lasik Eye Surgery
    - Lead Poisoning
    - Levitra
    - Lexapro
    - Light Cigarettes
    - Medtronic Defibrillator
    - Meridia
    - Mesothelioma - Asbestos
    - Mirapex
    - MoisturePlus Contact Lens Solution
    - Motor Vehicle Defects
    - Neurontin
    - Ortho Evra Patch
    - Paxil
    - Perchlorate
    - Pergolide (Permax)
    - Popcorn Lung Illness
    - Prempro
    - Promethazine HCl
    - Prozac
    - Recalls & Safety Alerts
    - ReNu with MoistureLoc
    - Risperdal
    - Seroquel
    - Serzone
    - Silicosis & Silica
    - Spinach Recall and E. coli
    - Symbyax
    - Tamiflu
    - Teflon
    - Tequin
    - Triaminic Vapor Patch
    - Viagra
    - Vioxx
    - Welding Rods
    - Zelnorm
    - Zoloft
    - Zometa
    - Zyprexa
    - Adoption
    - Child Custody
    - Child Support
    - Divorce & Separation
    - Marriage & Prenuptials
    - Estate Planning
    - Wills
    - Trusts
    - Living Wills
    - Probate
    - Copyright
    - Patent
    - Trademark
    - Home Ownership
    - Tenants' Rights
    - Landlords
    - Foreclosure
    - Arbitration & Mediation
    - Consumer Issues
    - Education Law
    - Elder Law & Aging
    - Healthcare
    - The Internet
    - Lawsuits & Lawyers
    - Lemon Law
    - Securities
    - Social Security and Retirement
    - Consumer Action Handbook
    - Disability Rights Laws
    - Don't Get Taken! Protect Yourself Legally From Common Abuses and Rip-offs
    - Social Security Handbook
    - The Working Woman's Legal Survival Guide

    Fractal Music

    My Shared Files - Taxes Action Alerts

    GAO Reports - Brief

    Fight the IRS legally

    Office of Management and Budget News