Court of Appeals
The Court of Appeals Judges:
- September 2005-August 2006: In Word, In Adobe PDF
- September 2004-August 2005: In Word, In Adobe PDF
- September 2003-August 2004: In Word, In Adobe PDF
About the Court:
- Minnesota Court of Appeals Learn about the Court of Appeals, its judges, and how they do their work.
- Court of Appeals Guide to Oral Arguments (PDF, Letter-sized paper) / Court of Appeals Guide toOral_Arguments (PDF, Legal-sized paper) Read about what happens during oral arguments,learn how the judgesgo about making their decisions, and reviewinformation you'll want to know before observing a court session. The public is invited to attend oral arguments in St. Paul or at locations across the state. Check the Court of Appeals calendar for oral argument times and locations. The Court of Appeals is in session year-round.
- Court of Appeals Judges Through History See a chronological list of the judges who have served on the Court of Appeals since its beginning.
- Standards of Review: Read in html or PDF